Ok...attempt number three! Hopefully for me third time is the charm at blogging!
I was just sitting here thinking about the great summer I just had and decided I should blog about it...I think that's a good step, right?
Well I don't have too many pictures of the summer (maybe if I take more pictures I will blog more...) but I did want to give a quick recap.
First of all, I FINALLY graduated from school! It took waaaay too long, but at last it's done!! I graduated in communications with a broadcast journalism emphasis. If you had asked me in high school what I wanted to major in, journalism would have probably been at the bottom of my list. It was definitely a challenging choice for me, but helped me so much, and now I am done! Now I only have to figure out what to do with my life....
Next, I was able to take several vacations with TC. Actually I have gone on a vacation every month since March this year...can't complain about that! But this summer TC and I went to Vegas/St. George, Dallas, and Seattle for a family reunion. All the trips were sooo much fun! I could spend hours writing about them...but I'll spare you.
Now the summer is coming to an end...which I'm excited about what is coming up next. TC has been gone for the past 5 weeks selling alarm systems in Mississippi- bless his heart! He is coming home in a few days and I can hardly wait to see him! And then he is going enter the last year of school for him! I love the fall and hope to make the best of our- cross our fingers- last fall in Provo.
Hopefully, I'll get better at the whole blogging thing..you all may need to help me in the process!
Book Series: 3 Books on Growing up in Poverty
7 years ago

1 comment:
Umm.. did you say "bless his heart"? Cause that's funny!
Just joking, just joking, you are a good sister. Thanks for blogging.
Post a Comment