Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Sisters!!

I was VERY blessed growing up with having TWO amazing, wonderful, beautiful, loving, crazy fun sisters. My sisters have always been there for me...loved me...was there for me when I was down...helped me...encouraged me...stood by me...and they KNOW how to have fun! Pretty much they are the GREATEST ever!

I can't wait to see them because it's always going to be a GREAT time. We love going shopping, going to movies, watching shows, going out to eat, and we love a good day at the water park! I can always completely be MYSELF around them... Which I feel like is hard for me to do in other circumstances, I think I worry too much about what other people think of me. But when we get together I am loud, goofy, sarcastic, laugh a ton while we are together...like a said they are CRAZY FUN! Here are some pictures of us together....
Me and Wendy on our way to a Birthday Party...we got quite a few funny stares! I don't know why...

Tracy and I scaling a rock in Lake Tahoe...I may have pushed her out of the way to get to the top first.
The night before Tracy's wedding...Yes I'm the one with the crazy eyes.


I do not live by either of my sisters right now...and I MISS them sooooo much! Lately, I've been feeling kinda lonely without them, they are my best friends. I thought I would share how amazing they are...can't wait to see them soon!!!

3 comments:

The Copelands said...

You blogged!! I loved it! It made me miss my sisters too:)

Steph said...

Yeah so fun to read a blog post!! Sisters are the best! You and your sisters are so cute!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Yay! You blogged! And with pictures. Look at you getting all technical! Sister are great, you are so cute!