So I've started getting into blogging again because writing in a journal more was one of my New Year's goals, and I figure I can make my blog my new journal! Seeing as how it is now MARCH, I think I should START that goal! So hopefully it goes well...
The other goal I had (and yes I only had two- I know I go all out) is to run a half-marathon. I am NOT a runner, not even close. It is HARD for me to run even ONE mile...good luck to me! But this has been a goal for me for a long long long long time, so I'm going to do it! Anyone want to join...?

Also, in the process of my training, I hope to get into really good shape. Like really good shape...and SUPER toned. I'm researching a lot about exercise and getting in shape. I was wondering what tricks you all have, where you look to exercise advice, etc. All advice is GREATLY appreciated!

4 comments:
Katie! I am totally on board with you! when should we start?
That was me above! I didn't know my friends had used their computer! :) So I (Megan) woiuld love to start training for ahalf marathon with you!
Nice to see you blogging Katie! Good luck with the half marathon, I want to do one too and I started training doing the "Couch to 5K" program last summer - but I was still too out of shape. Hopefully this summer I will make it!
Katie, I miss you! Wish I could train with you :( Happy to see you got blogging figured out!
Post a Comment